– clean and dry the panel with dry and soft cloth, so that the sweat does not damage electronic components;
– clean and dry the stirrup (non-slip finish) to ensure the safety of the user;
– clean the surface and lateral of the belt, so that dirt from footwear does not damage the lubrication.
– clean the fairing of the engine and chassis, in order to protect the paint and avoid oxidation;
-check the adhesive membrane of the panel – mustnot be perforated;
-check the electrical cables and plugs – must not have deformation.
– check the tensioning of the canvas and align the belt (consult an authorized technician);
-check tightening of bolts and nuts to ensure the stability of the equipment.